A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Gatson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. April Gatson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gatson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gatson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. April Gatson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gatson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gatson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Health System
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. April Gatson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. April Gatson practice?
- Dr. April Gatson has 2 office locations.
Dr. April Gatson practices Family Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Family Physicians.