A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Gatson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. April Gatson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gatson
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gatson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. April Gatson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gatson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gatson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Health System
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. April Gatson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. April Gatson practice?
- Dr. April Gatson has 2 office locations.
Dr. April Gatson practices Family Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Primary Care Doctors.