A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Gatson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. April Gatson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. April Gatson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gatson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gatson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Health System
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gatson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance