A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Lind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. April Lind is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lind
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lind Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. April Lind, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lind graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Lind has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. April M Lind MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. April M. Lind practice?
- Dr. April Lind has 1 office location.
- Dr. April Lind practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Maple Grove, MN.