A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Lind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. April Lind is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. April Lind, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lind graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Lind has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lind accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. April M. Lind practice?
Dr. April Lind practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Maple Grove, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Hopkins, MN.