A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Lind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. April Lind is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lind
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lind Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. April Lind, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lind graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lind has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. April M Lind MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. April M. Lind practice?
- Dr. April Lind has 1 office location.
- Dr. April Lind practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Maple Grove, MN.