Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. April Maddux
Dr. April Maddux, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Maddux is affiliated with St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital and Brookwood Medical Center. Dr. Maddux has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. April Maddux has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. April Maddux is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Raleigh Kent III
Birmingham, AL 0 mi35
Dr. Carroll Harmon
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Birmingham, AL 0.04 mi34
Dr. Jeffrey Albright
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Birmingham, AL 0.06 mi16