A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Maddux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. April Maddux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddux graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Maddux has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. April Johnson Maddux MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. April J. Maddux practice?
- Dr. April Maddux has 4 office locations.
Dr. April Maddux practices Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons.