Dr. April Maddux Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. April Maddux?

September 10th, 2015

I liked Dr.Maddux, but wait time was awful (55mins)......my time is just as valuable as hers!!!! She didn't even apologize.......staff not very nice either. I won't be back. ....!!!

July 29th, 2015

My experience with Dr Maddux was outstanding. Her staff was friendly and Dr Maddux took very good care of me during some issues with my right breast. Her bedside manner is very calm and she is a extremely caring Doctor. Very knowledgeable and attentive to her patients needs. I would highly recommend her.

February 17th, 2015

Didn't even want to give her 1 star on her rating

I can't imagine how anyone could have a positive experience with this woman. When I arrived at her office I was the only one in the waiting room. I waited about 15 minutes to go back to the room where I waited for over an hour. When she finally entered the room, I thought she would want to know that her patient had been waiting over an hour. She might be concerned how her office was run. I was there on a Thurs. She told me T and Th were her surgery days. That's it. No apology. Nothing. She spoke with me about 2 minutes and then opened the door and was halfway out when I asked if she were leaving. She said she was finished. I told her I had questions and that if waited over an hour to see her, she could spend more than 2 minutes with me. She told me that I did not have to come to her, that I could go to another doctor and left. Never apologized, never smiled, never had an ounce of concern. I give her an F. I will not go back to her, nor will I recommend her.

October 28th, 2013

Lack of Care

I have never had such poor care by a doctor. It isn't that she has a poor bedside manner, it is that she doesn't have a bedside manner at all. Her bluntness comes across as cruelty and she has no compassion for the feelings of her patients. If she was simply rude but correctly diagnosed me I perhaps could overlook her lack of bedside manner. However, she missed my diagnosis and I thankfully was able to be cared for only because I did not trust her opinion and sought a second opinion elsewhere. I would recommend you seek the care of a breast surgeon at another facility.

September 28th, 2012

Excellent Surgeon!

Dr. Maddux has made a scary situation for me, very manageable. She has a wonderful bedside manner, is thoughtful and caring and made my diagnosis very simple to understand. She answered my questions with ease and confidence. I highly recommend her to anyone that needs a good breast surgeon. My level of confidence in her expertise couldn't be higher. She is an excellent doctor.

July 30th, 2011

Breast Care Center

Dr. Maddux, is extremely caring & knowledgeable in her profession. I would recommend her to anyone needing a breast specialist. She is very nice, spends time with you, never seems hurried or rushed, and explains in detail. She is one of a kind. She is fantastic! Her staff is very friendly also.

June 3rd, 2010

Wonderful doctor really listens and takes time with her patients! Awesome bedside manner

September 29th, 2017