Dr. April Mcvey MD Patient Reviews

October 28th, 2016
Rare Autoimmune Disease
Of the many general doctors and specialists I've had over the years, she is at the top of the list -- extremely competent, caring, personable, going above and beyond as a physician. I had spent 5 1/2 years trying to get a diagnosis from all kinds of doctors and she finally figured out the rare condition I had, started me on an IVIg treatment plan, and after a couple years, the disease became inactive, which it has remained. Unfortunately, Dr. McVey is no longer in KS and therefore I can no longer see her for my neurologist. She's the best neurologist around and a fine human being as well.

October 8th, 2016
She was mean and abrupt and hurt me when examining me, pretty much accusing me of faking. I would not only not recommend this doctor, I would say "run" at the site of her name.

January 12th, 2015
Excellent
Dr. McVey is very kind, caring, brilliant and compassionate. I'm a RN and also a patient of hers. She's the best physician I've ever been to. She helped me through a very difficult time in my life when I was DX with Guiilain-Barré Syndrome.

September 4th, 2013
About Dr McVey
There are not many Doctors left like this one. She is the most caring Doctor that I have ever had. She will spend time with you and make sure that you feel comforable with your situation. Trust me on this one, one super doctor, Both males and females will fall in love with this doctor.