Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. April Mott
Dr. April Mott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Collinsville, CT, with another office in Torrington, CT. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mott is affiliated with Baystate Noble Hospital, Litchfield Woods Health Care Center, Torrington CT and Laurel Hill Healthcare. She speaks English.
Dr. April Mott has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. April Mott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Collinsville, CT.
Dr. Christopher Pickett
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Canton, CT 1.68 mi27
Dr. Peter Smith
Avon, CT 1.79 mi17
Dr. Richard Abraham
Canton, CT 2.14 mi43