Pediatricians

Pediatric Associates of Livingston
8548 W Grand River Ave
Brighton, MI 48116
810-229-7257
Locations and availability (6)

Apr 4th, 2014

I spoke to Dr. Ping today regarding a student in my care. She was rude and disrespectful. She said I was pestering her. I was trying to get information as to a the diagnosis of the student, for which I had a signed parent permission form. I respect her opinion, but it could have been shared in a more professional manner. My child would never go to a doctor whose mannerisms was unprofessional and rude.

Jun 4th, 2013

I have two children who were patients of Dr. Pings for almost 3 years. When we had serious issues with both of our children (at two separate times, most recently), I was very displeased with the lack of bedside manner and follow-up that Dr. Ping demonstrated. I did NOT feel as though she cared about my children's welfare AT ALL. She runs a production line and goes through the motions - in and out, and she's done. When my son ended up in the hospital from a drug that one of her associates prescribed (who we had to see because she would not see my son for this specific issue, even though she was his doctor), electronic notes were sent to her from the ER doctor, but she (nor anyone else from her office) ever called to check on the status of my son's condition. She goes strictly by what the textbook and insurance companies tell her to do, but doesn't bother to understand and treat her patients like people with feelings. On a separate occasion with my other child, she suggested we see a specialist (when she was unable to offer any suggestions for my child's improvement), but then would not coorperate with the specialist or follow the course of treatment that the specialist recommended - all because she felt the medicine that the specialist recommended was too expensive (not sure why that should be any concern of hers - we were willing to spend whatever it took) - definitely not what you need to deal with at a time of crisis. If you disagree with her opinion or question anything that she recommends, you will be met with resistance, rudeness, and uncooperativeness - all at the expense of your child (which is all that matters, which she must realize, but doesn't seem to care about). She displayed rude behavior to both me and my husband when we questioned her on her stance regarding this matter, but more importantly, at the expense of our child, who was only looking to her for help, and felt she wasn't taking her illness seriously. If I could give her a ZERO star rating, I would. She is either burnt out, or needs a wake-up call to understand that she shouldn't be treating her patients, and their parents with that type of disrespect and lack of consideration. She looks tired, acts uninterested, and in my opinion, doesn't belong in a position that involves working and interacting with children, especially when it comes to managing their health. I hate to say anything bad about anyone, but we're talking about your/our children's welfare, and I feel someone needs to speak up. Dr. Ping if you're reading this, I hope you make the necessary changes before your character harms an innocent child.

|  Best Doctor I've Ever Had  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

Dr. Ping is an amazing doctor. You can tell she genuinely cares about her patients.

Jan 27th, 2009

Dr. Ping is an excellent Dr. I would not want anyone else caring for my children.