A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Quinones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. April Quinones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinones graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Quinones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Health City Same Day Surgery
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. April Sue Thompson Quinones MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. April S. Quinones practice?
- Dr. April Quinones has 2 office locations.
Dr. April Quinones practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Anesthesiologists.