A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. April Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. April Harris, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Harris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. April Sue Harris MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. April S. Harris practice?
- Dr. April Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. April Harris practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Marble Falls, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.