A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Sarvis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. April Sarvis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. April Sarvis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarvis graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sarvis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. April Marie Sarvis MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. April M. Sarvis practice?
- Dr. April Sarvis has 11 office locations.
Dr. April Sarvis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.