A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Sorrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. April Sorrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. April Sorrell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorrell graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Sorrell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. April Deon Sorrell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. April D. Sorrell practice?
- Dr. April Sorrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. April Sorrell practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA.
See Duarte Pediatricians and Duarte Oncologists.