Dr. April Tritto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. April Tritto?

Wonderful OB/GYN

Posted on August 12th, 2015

She has been wonderful and easy to speak with during my pregnancy. I feel that she is sharp and knowledgable , with a way of making you feel at ease.

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

Absolute best OB anywhere. A rare doctor who actually practices medicine rather than repeat what the establishment tells her. Absolutely spectacular doctor and human being.

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Dr. Tritto is the best OBGYN I've had! I was weary of visiting a doctor associated Saint Louis University Hospital (they don't have the best rep), but the appointment was dirt cheap with my insurance. Dr. Tritto is personable, understanding, punctual, and takes the time to know her patients, explain each step of the procedure she is doing, and answer any questions without appearing annoyed or rushed. Zero complaints regarding Dr. Tritto, but the nurses can be a little rude.

I love Dr. Tritto

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

Arrived 10 minutes before my appointment, was out by 15 minutes after. (and this is the second year in a row I've been in and out in half an hour - last time, thought it must have been a fluke. Clearly not!) Dr. Tritto and the staff were very nice and fun to talk to, and answered all my questions. Highly recommended!

First Time Visit

Posted on February 4th, 2011

I have only been to see Dr. Tritto once and I can't say that it was the best experience I've had.. I had some problems with spotting and bleeding and was only told that I was overweight and I need to lose some weight.. I know that being overweight is unhealthy and can cause problems.. However Dr. Tritto never looked into my medical history, as I have been overweight for quit a while and have never had these symptons before... I felt very uncomfortable in her office and felt a sense of disgust towards me... I have not returned since... I am currently looking for a new Dr...

Posted on August 7th, 2015