A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Truett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. April Truett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Truett graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Truett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. April A Truett MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. April A. Truett practice?
- Dr. April Truett has 4 office locations.
Dr. April Truett practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery, AL and Birmingham, AL.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Infectious Disease Doctors.