A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Ulmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. April Ulmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ulmer
Specialties & Research
Dr. April Ulmer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulmer graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Ulmer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. April L Ulmer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. April L. Ulmer practice?
- Dr. April Ulmer has 1 office location.
Dr. April Ulmer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Pediatricians and Jackson Pediatric Specialists.