A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Ulmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. April Ulmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ulmer
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ulmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. April Ulmer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulmer graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Ulmer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. April L Ulmer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. April L. Ulmer practice?
- Dr. April Ulmer has 1 office location.
Dr. April Ulmer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Pediatricians and Jackson Gastroenterologists.