A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Ulmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. April Ulmer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ulmer
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Ulmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. April Ulmer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulmer graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Ulmer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. April L Ulmer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. April L. Ulmer practice?
- Dr. April Ulmer has 1 office location.
Dr. April Ulmer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Pediatricians and Jackson Gastroenterologists.