Dr. April Wakefield Pagels Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. April Wakefield Pagels?

September 18th, 2015

I have been very happy to have Dr Wakefield-Pagels as my personal physician. It's easy to get in to be seen and I have never had any problems with courtesy, promptness, or billing.

August 24th, 2011

Would have excelled in a research lab. I found her difficult to communicate with and didn't feel that she listened to what I had to say. Lacked curiosity to think outside the box.

July 6th, 2011

Best around

Dr. Wakefield Pagels is first and foremost the kindest FP I've had. She listens to my problem and explains my options clearly. I would and have recommended her to my friends!

April 26th, 2011

Capable and warm

Although I have not needed much in specialized service, I have found Dr Wakfield-Pagels to be a competant and warm doctor. Annual visits are never my favorite thing, but Dr Pagels handles them efficiently yet thoroughly and in a friendly manner. She was quick to make referrals for my arthritis as well.

January 25th, 2011

I went to Dr. Pagels for a new patient appt. She came in, typed in her laptop, told me she didn't have enough time to talk about my 1 problem but would do an exam and I could schedule a follow up. She then went on to explain billing and that I only had a 20 minute appt. She spent about 5 minutes on patient care, exam and 10 minutes discussing insurance and cost. Average doctor more concerned with her bottom line then with the patient's needs.

July 2nd, 2015