A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. April Walton is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walton
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Walton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. April Walton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. April Christel Walton MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. April C. Walton practice?
- Dr. April Walton has 1 office location.
- Dr. April Walton practices Psychiatry near Elmendorf Afb, AK.