A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Apurba Pathak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Apurba Pathak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Apurba Pathak, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pathak graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Pathak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Apurba Sudhir Pathak MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Apurba S. Pathak practice?
- Dr. Apurba Pathak has 1 office location.
Dr. Apurba Pathak practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.