A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Apurva Marfatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Apurva Marfatia, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Marfatia graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Marfatia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Apurva Marfatia BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Apurva Marfatia practice?
- Dr. Apurva Marfatia has 1 office location.
Dr. Apurva Marfatia practices Pulmonary Disease near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Pulmonologists.