A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Apurva Motivala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Apurva Motivala, Interventiona Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Apurva Motivala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Motivala graduated from Pramukh Swami Medical College, Sardar Patel University.
Dr. Motivala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Apurva DR Motivala MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Apurva D. Motivala practice?
- Dr. Apurva Motivala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Apurva Motivala practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Cardiologists.