A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Apurva Motivala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Apurva Motivala, Interventiona Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Motivala
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Motivala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Apurva Motivala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Motivala graduated from Pramukh Swami Medical College, Sardar Patel University.
Dr. Motivala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Apurva Motivala MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Apurva Motivala practice?
- Dr. Apurva Motivala has 5 office locations.
Dr. Apurva Motivala practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Monticello, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Cardiologists.