A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Apurva Motivala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Apurva Motivala, Interventiona Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Motivala
Specialties & Research
Dr. Apurva Motivala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Motivala graduated from Pramukh Swami Medical College, Sardar Patel University.
Dr. Motivala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Apurva Motivala MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Apurva Motivala practice?
- Dr. Apurva Motivala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Apurva Motivala practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Ridgewood Internists and Ridgewood Cardiologists.