Dr. Apurva Thekdi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Apurva Thekdi?

Seasonal Allergies

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Apurva Thekdi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2016

The Best ENT Doctors & Branch, Especially for Prof. Singers/Speakers!

I absolutely Love Dr. Thekdi! He is a wonderful Dr. & surgeon. He's done Laryngoplasty on my cords, 1st w/Radiesse Voice( to make Sure it did what it was suppose to do ), then the Laryngoplasty w/fat transfer..... Excellent results, Thanks to his amazing ability & expertise. I am a professional vocalist & Dr. C. Richard Stasney & Dr. Thekdi are the Only ENTs I Entrust my vocal health to! Growing up in Houston, Tx, I was a long time patient of Dr. van Lawrence, whom was the founder of Texas Voice Center, whom I dearly loved as well. Dr. Stasney was w/Dr. Lawrence, & became his replacement after Dr. Lawrence passed away. This is the Only ENT medical center I go to and Will continue to patron! The staff is also Wonderful & courteous, as well as very competent.

January 24th, 2016

My feedback from Saudi Arabia

over the past 5 years, Dr Thekdi has been treating my son for his narrowing airway problem. Dr Thekdi is a very caring doctor and highly meticulous in his diagnosis. My son has benefited a lot from his treatment where his voice recovered significantly and breathing difficulties were greatly reducing.

September 13th, 2015

Cellist, Houston Ballet Orchestra

I went to Dr. Apurva Thekdi about a ear problem and he prescribed 60 mg/day for one week of Steroid. At the end of the week, I felt terrible because he didn't have me taper off the dosage. Dr. Thekdi could not be reached over the weekend. I missed two performances of Manon and could have died if a doctor friend had not intervened and called in another perscription till I could slowly adapt. I don't think this guy knows what he's doing and I don't want this to happen to anyone else.

February 8th, 2015

As an appear singer I had a harsh time singing and went to him after many recommendations and he diagnosed with a swollen salivary gland... So I had a a laryngeal biopsy the overall surgery took fifteen to twenty minutes. He was great and really cares... I am thankful for all his help. Very accurate and is simply amazing.

December 20th, 2014

Dr. Thekdi saved my life by accurately diagnosing my laringeal squamous cell carcinoma after a biopsy that I have no recollection of. HE'S the MAN!

May 20th, 2013

Changed my life

Was recommended by another Dr. to review new procedure to resolve swallowing problems, losing weight, lung infections related to Zenker Diverticulitis. New procedure from the mouth, solved the problems. Should have done it earlier.

May 2nd, 2013

Dr. Thekdi is the best ENT doctor in Houston. Very knowledgeable, great bedside manners and spends alot of time answering questions. I will definately recommend.

September 2nd, 2010

great bedside manner, thorough, helped me through a really rough time.

April 11th, 2017