A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aqdas Kuraishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aqdas Kuraishi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aqdas Kuraishi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuraishi graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuraishi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuraishi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aqdas S. Kuraishi practice?
Dr. Aqdas Kuraishi practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colton, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.