A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aqueel Kouser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aqueel Kouser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kouser
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kouser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aqueel Kouser, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kouser graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Kouser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
- Morrristown Hamblen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aqueel M Kouser MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Aqueel M. Kouser practice?
- Dr. Aqueel Kouser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aqueel Kouser practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Morristown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jefferson City, TN.
See Morristown Internists and Morristown Rheumatologists.