A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aqueel Kouser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aqueel Kouser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kouser
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kouser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aqueel Kouser, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kouser graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Kouser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
- Morrristown Hamblen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aqueel M Kouser MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Aqueel M. Kouser practice?
- Dr. Aqueel Kouser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aqueel Kouser practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Morristown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jefferson City, TN.
See Morristown Internists and Morristown Rheumatologists.