Dr. Ara Aprahamian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ara Aprahamian?

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on April 11th, 2013

I had a very serious eye infection and saw Dr. Aprahamian. He was very accurate in his diagnosis. He is not only very knowledgeable in his field, but a very caring person. As a result of the exemplory care I received, I made a full recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Aprahamian.

Great Doctor

Posted on August 18th, 2010

I have a chronic eye disease and see Dr. A 1 to 4 times a month depending upon my flares. I feel I've received exemplary care. Not only is Dr. Aprahamian a very good doctor, but his staff is amazing. They are always friend and efficient. I've also seen 3 other doctors at Gailey in the past 3 years (emergency visits) and received prompt care.I would highly recommend Dr. Aprahamian as well as his partners.

Posted on July 7th, 2015