A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ara Babaian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ara Babaian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaian graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Babaian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ara Y Babaian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ara Y. Babaian practice?
- Dr. Ara Babaian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ara Babaian practices Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Novi, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Primary Care Doctors.