inactive

Ara Chalian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 5th, 2016
An excellent medical practitioner. Skilled surgeon and heads a thorough and professional team!

February 3rd, 2016
Incredible person who also happened to save my life with a 81/2 hr operation

October 20th, 2015
Dr Chalian is the greatest! He did my modified radical neck dissection last week and I came the surgery with no complications. I love his personality and his amazing surgical skill.

April 7th, 2015
Life Saver
Simply put - this man came highly recommended and saved my life!!! He is among the most compassionate and skilled head/neck surgeons in the countrey. He treated me for tonsil cancer that metastasized to my neck. He put me at ease and clearly communicated the game plan. Without a doubt, he is THE BEST! I literally trust him with my life!

March 23rd, 2015
Louise D.
In 2003 Dr.Chalian saved my mothers life. Dr Jaffari referred her from Lakewood NJ after seeing her as a consulting Physician and he knew she would be in the Best Hands . He saved her life and she is now 84 years old and I will always remember his care for her. Thank you so very much.

July 27th, 2012
the best health care professional i have ever met!
He treated my wife very successfully with a diagnosis and follow up schedule. my father was a doctor and have spent my whole life around health care professionals. i have never met anyone as knowlegable, caring, compassionate and professional as Dr. Chalian!! A great man!

December 9th, 2011
Thank you from my heart.
My husband had thyroid surgery and we were referred to Dr. Chalian from the surgeon at Paoli Hospital when more surgery was needed. After going to John Hopkins, and talking to a top doc there for a second opinion, Dr. Chalian was highly regarded, so we went to HUP. The surgery took 9 hours, during which Dr. Chalian called me to keep me from worrying. He is kind, compassionate, thorough and well liked by the staff. Many of the nurses and docs told me they would go to him, and this was said unsolicited. Thank you Dr. Chalian, you saved my dear husband. I am deeply grateful. By the way, my husband was back to work full-time in 5 days. (I am a nurse with a Master's Degree. He is the ENT to go to!)

July 6th, 2011
dr chalian ROCKS :)
he is the most sincere,professional,amazing man i have ever met...

March 2nd, 2011
DR CHALIAN IS THE MOST CARING AND HIS EXPERTISE IS EXCELLENT! I JUST LOVE HIM! I AM TRULY A MOST DEDICATED PATIENT OF HIS! IF YOU WANT THE BEST ISAY GO SEE HIM!

August 4th, 2010
Great guy
His bedside manner is absolutely the best.

April 9th, 2010
Dr Chalian was the best medical professional I have ever had. He is an excellent surgeon and also has a very experienced staff. I was very surprised how much time he spent with me at the hospital. He is a very caring person. I highly recommend Dr Chalian.

January 5th, 2010
This is the man for anything in the neck!
Dr. Chalian is the man, He removed my Thyroid and cancer and went over everthing, on how things were going to go in the O.R., right down to bedside in ICU to the follow up, along with his staff. His manner are a A++++.