A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ara Chitchyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ara Chitchyan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ara Chitchyan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Muscle Spasticity
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Chitchyan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Chitchyan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ara Chitchyan MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ara Chitchyan practice?
- Dr. Ara Chitchyan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ara Chitchyan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Atlanta Physiatrists.