A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ara Chrissian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ara Chrissian, Internist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chrissian
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chrissian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ara Chrissian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chrissian graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Chrissian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Baylor Hospital-Irving
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ara A Chrissian MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ara A. Chrissian practice?
- Dr. Ara Chrissian has 1 office location.
Dr. Ara Chrissian practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Internists, Loma Linda Critical Care Practitioners, and Loma Linda Pulmonologists.