A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ara Chrissian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ara Chrissian, Internist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ara Chrissian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chrissian graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Chrissian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Baylor Hospital-Irving
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ara A Chrissian MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ara A. Chrissian practice?
- Dr. Ara Chrissian has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ara Chrissian practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Loma Linda Internists, Loma Linda Critical Care Practitioners, and Loma Linda Pulmonologists.