Dr. Ara Deukmedjian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ara Deukmedjian?

October 9th, 2017

Staff is amazing. Facility is clean and refreshing

This place is absolutely incredible and the staff is even better. Thank you to Deuk and Patel for taking good care of me and getting rid of my pain!

September 22nd, 2017

September 20th, 2017

A+

Nothing bad to say about this place. Wonderful facility with lots of friendly employees and the work they do is incredible. Fixed my wife's neck pain and we are thankful

September 18th, 2017

Great Doctor with a great staff

just went to Deuk's Clinic for the first time and it was a great experience. All the staff were very friendly and kind and Deuk had a great bedside manner. Definitely picked the right place to get my back fixed. One con was that the wait time was a little long for my taste but other than that pretty good service.

September 6th, 2017

Amazing experience at Deuk Spine Today!

I had a great experience at Deuk Spine today. I had been there before but today it was something else. Even with the gloom of the Hurricane Looming the staff was still so happy and upbeat. One of the young men working there even offered me water, I didn't even have to ask or anything. That is the type of service I would expect in first class, not a back institute but Dr. Deuk spares no expense when hiring the nicest and friendliest staff possible.

September 3rd, 2017

Neck

My neck is better now. Thank you

August 30th, 2017

He definitely fixed my back

Dr. Deuk knew what was wrong with me the second he took a look at me and got me the cure for my pain. 1 month after laser surgery and I am back to my normal life pretty much. Only complaint is wait time, but it is worth it for how good of a job he does. I guess there or more patients than there are Dr. Deuks.

August 29th, 2017

Made the right choice

"I just want to thank you for inventing Deuk Laser Disc Repair. You have completely changed my life from the shell of the person I was till now after surgery. I just want to thank you for putting yourself into the patient's shoes and doing the right thing." Bruce When you performed my neck fusion I came out of surgery with no problems and no pain! I just wanted to let you know that I really feel like I picked the right neurosurgeon. All of my friends and family have been impressed by my progress and I am encouraging anyone that is hesitant about surgery that it was the best thing I ever did. Now I am on with my life!

August 25th, 2017

Great Doc wit a very unique facility

Dr. Deuk is a really great Doc, extremely confident and the Surgery Center is amazing. Instead of having to stay in a hospital for days I get to go home a few hours after the surgery. thanks Dr. Deuk for finding out what is wrong with me, can't wait to have the surgery and get rid of this pain.

August 19th, 2017

Best surgeon in the world

Absolutely love him. Fixed me with no more pain

August 11th, 2017

Bilingual

I love Deuk Spine, both the head nurse Luis and the PA Augusto speak Spanish which is extremely helpful to me. I can understand English but Spanish being my first language really is what I prefer. Dr. Deuk is great too and has a very clear accent so even when Luis and Augusto are not here I still understand everything.

August 5th, 2017

I love dr deuk

He is the best and amazing surgeon. Love him and staff