Dr. Ara Gueyikian Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ara Gueyikian?

Patient

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Was admitted to ER extremely ill and Dr. Gueyikian was assigned to me. He immediately diagnosed that I had C-diff and immediately started treatment and admitted me. I found him to be very informative and knew what he was doing. He does not like to stay in a room too long so you need to be ready with any questions you have to ask. When I asked him to stay and listen to all my questions he did so with no hesitation. He was prompt every day. He also provided me with his cell phone number when I left in case I had any further problems or questions which I did call him two times and he immediately returned my call and acted promptly on it. I liked him and hopefully he will go into private practice.

worst Dr. ever do not use him.

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Worst experience ever. Do not use this Dr. He shouldn't have a license.

Not the best

Posted on December 18th, 2014

This doctor has poor bedside manner. He took a long time to finally come and see me once I was admitted to the ER I was in a lot of pain and needed pain medicine quickly but he was too busy. Once he finally came in, he literally stayed in the room for about five seconds and left while I was in the middle of a question. He barely gave me the time of day to ask about my health care. I found that he was very pessimistic about my prognosis and acted like it was my fault. He doesn't even look you in the eye when speaking to you, just walks around the room and gazes out the window. The one thing that I did like is that he would stop by early in the day to check in. At least he was predictable in that manner. I would not choose to see him again if I had a preference.

Great Care

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

Dr. Gueyikian was assigned to me when I was admitted to Mt. View hospital from the ER with a C-diff infection. He was kind, informative, and well versed in the care this infection required. I highly recommend him.

Posted on February 9th, 2017