A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ara Kadoyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ara Kadoyan, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- general psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadoyan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ara Dikran Kadoyan MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ara D. Kadoyan practice?
- Dr. Ara Kadoyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ara Kadoyan practices Psychiatry near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Psychiatrists.