A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ara Kassarjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kassarjian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kassarjian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ara Kassarjian, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Joint Diseases
- Liver Cancer
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassarjian graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Kassarjian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ara Kassarjian MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ara Kassarjian practice?
- Dr. Ara Kassarjian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ara Kassarjian practices Diagnostic Radiology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Cranston, RI and Chelmsford, MA.
See Coeur D Alene Radiologists.