A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ara Kassarjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kassarjian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kassarjian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ara Kassarjian, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Joint Diseases
- Liver Cancer
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassarjian graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Kassarjian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ara Kassarjian MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ara Kassarjian practice?
- Dr. Ara Kassarjian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ara Kassarjian practices Diagnostic Radiology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Cranston, RI and Chelmsford, MA.
See Coeur D Alene Radiologists.