A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ara Keshishian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ara Keshishian, Surgeon, Weight loss surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keshishian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keshishian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ara Keshishian, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keshishian graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keshishian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
- Delano Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ara Keshishian FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ara Keshishian practice?
- Dr. Ara Keshishian has 1 office location.
Dr. Ara Keshishian practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons.