A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ara Keshishian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ara Keshishian, Surgeon, Weight loss surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ara Keshishian, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keshishian graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Keshishian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
- Delano Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keshishian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Kern Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ara Keshishian practice?
Dr. Ara Keshishian practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Delano, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons.