A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ara Klijian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klijian graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Klijian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Paradise Valley Hospital/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klijian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ara Klijian practice?
Dr. Ara Klijian practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Cardiologists.