A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ara Klijian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klijian
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klijian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klijian graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Klijian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ara Klijian MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ara Klijian practice?
- Dr. Ara Klijian has 1 office location.
Dr. Ara Klijian practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Cardiologists.