The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ara Klijian
Dr. Ara Klijian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Klijian is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista, Paradise Valley Hospital/Adventist Health and Grossmont Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ara Klijian has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Ara Klijian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. John Gordon
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi39
Dr. David Cork
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi3
Dr. Peter Hoagland
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi39