Dr. Ara Makdessian Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ara Makdessian?

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

The allergy department is the only saving grace of this place.

Posted on September 10th, 2013

Was very satisfied with my experience at this office. Staff was very nice and made you feel welcomed. The doctor himself had excellent bedside manners and was able to accurately diagnose my condition. I have been following his treatment recommendations and feel much better already. Would recommend him to anyone.

Excellent doctor and staff

Posted on August 29th, 2013

Dr Makdessian is a very good doctor who is very caring and smart. He diagnosed my mother's rare condition when her heart and lung doctors could not. He and his staff are excellent, caring and very courteous. I have also seen him for my allergies. He has helped a lot with my hay fever.

Bluegrass Ear, Nose and Throat (Makdessian)

Posted on May 1st, 2012

Dr. Ara Samuel Makdessian overall, is not an ok doctor. He diagnosed my child well. However, is staff and he himself are not very professional and rude. They have no problem being disrespectful. Also, they have temper's. They will get angry easily if you are not understanding what they are explaining. I would not recommend them, unless you like this kind of particular kind of care being given. I will be requesting for my family doctor to move us to another doctor.

Posted on February 22nd, 2017