Dr. Ara Poladian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ara Poladian?

July 6th, 2013

Only when necessary

First, Dr. Poladian is a very busy doctor and an intelligent man. I went to him one time because my normal doctor books 4 to 6 weeks in advance. With Dr. P I can go in within the week. However, his prices are through the roof and he is quite late (1 to 1 1/2hrs late past assigned appointment) even when you have an appoint. I had to make a second trip to him because I had a terrible reaction of hives to a medication he prescribed (and I don't know whether or not he knew there was a chance of me getting this reaction). I was in incredible pain and discomfort. I made an another appointment with him to get rid of the adverse reaction to my medicine. (Barely was able to afford that visit.] I cannot afford to make him my general doctor because if I make an appointment at 11 am, I will be lucky if he is there by 1pm and I'll be spending a lot of my paycheck at his office. This is wrong (in my opinion. I don't feel like I should be feeding his porche's gas. But if I need him and I can't get to my regular doctor, I will go to him. I hope not to get sick again for a LONG time. I just can't afford him. He is very smart and specializes in many areas and probably charges a lot because of that. Again, if need be, I'll go to him. He is quite smart. But time and money just have to be something I'm rolling in.

April 5th, 2013

Uncomfortable Experience

I went to this doctor last year and had the most uncomfortable experience I've ever had in a doctor's office. To be honest, he was a nice person and relatively professional as was his staff. I liked that he took time to meet with me before and after the exam to talk. The way he disrobed me in a less-than-modest manner make me uncomfortable. It was like he was staring at my body and judging me rather than giving me a medical examination. I've been to several gynecologists as I move a lot and I'm not an insecure person. Afterwards, I really wished I hadn't gone to him. It seems that many women like him but for me, it was creepy and weird.

February 23rd, 2012

Very profesional doctor

I really recomend dr ara! He has helped me a lot! He does the best job ever!!

September 26th, 2011

Be aware of this incompetent so called MD!!! I regret every second of my visit to his office

September 9th, 2011

Don't waste your time!! dont recomend this dr at all!!

I found Dr. Poladian from the internet, he was very closed from my house,so i decided to try him. I called to make an app the first question was if he deliver babys? and they said yes. I had a good insurance 100% cover but his assistant/secretary charged me more copays and send wrongs procedures to my insurance just to collect more money. After 8 months when i started doing questions about my labor day he told me he don't Delivery!! so they lie to me all the time just to charge my insurance all my pregnancy, I felt so bad because i really thougth Dr. Poladian really care about me and my baby... please don't waste your time!! don't go to this DR!! try to find another person who cares about your baby and no the money! good luck!!

April 5th, 2011

Crooked DR

He wanted to do a dated procedure on me that was costly and not need. After getting a second opinion, I will only have to watch the issue he first diagnosed. I would never recommend anyone to go to him. Although, he seems like a nice man and caring, I feel that I was mislead and fooled by him and his nonchalent demeanor. Also I need lab tests, I got billed for the complete bill, they never issued it with my insurance. I had to call the lab and give them my information personally. Good luck

August 21st, 2010

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

HOPE ALL DOCTORS TREAT AND CARE FOR THEIR PATIENT LIKE DR POLADIAN.I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM WITHOUT RESERVATION.SUPER DOCTOR...

April 25th, 2010

EXPERT DOCTOR , HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

He is a very good doctor ,excellent bedside manners,who listens to your problems without judging you.Expert in his field ,highly recommended.

April 19th, 2010

VERY GOOD DOCTOR

MY AUNT, WHO IS A MEDICAL DOCTOR IS HIS PATIENT,SHE REFERD ME TO HIM FOR CONSULTATION. EVER SINCE HE HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR I STOPPED BEING MY AUNT'S PATIENT HE IS EXCELLENT IN EVERY ASPECT. I HAVE REFERD SEVERAL OF MY CLOSE FRIENDS AND CO-WORKERS ,THEY HAVE NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HIM. COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS USED TO PREFER TO SEE WOMEN GYNECOLOGIST ,BUT SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN UNDER HIS CARE THEY WOULD NEVER WANT TO SEE ANY OTHER DOCTOR , WE ASK HIS OPINION ,EVEN WHEN WE HAVE TO SEE ANOTHER DOCTOR FOR NON GYNECOLOGICAL ISSUE OR MEDICAL PROBLEM . HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS TRUELY EXCELLENT DOCTOR.

April 15th, 2010

VERY CARING DOCTOR

Excellent Professional Gynecologist .He is an Expert in Laparoscopic Surgery,Superb Surgeon

March 24th, 2010

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Very professional Excellent Bedside Manners.Listens to your problem carefully.Nonjudgmental ,attentive and caring. I would highly recommend this GEAT DOCTOR

December 20th, 2009

great

very satisfying...attention to detail , caring and compassionate.