Dr. Ara Robinson DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 25th, 2015
A wonderful doctor!
Dr. Robinson is the best! His kindness and compassion makes it so easy to discuss otherwise uncomfortable subjects like mental health issues and medication. I feel very lucky to have him referred to me. If you're looking for a dr that genuinely cares and will take the time to listen and make the proper diagnosis, he's the guy!

January 13th, 2015
I find Dr. Robinson to be a very personable, easy to talk to person. He's very open and non threatening as I have found some to be. I feel he genuinely cares. Overall I have been very pleased.

December 3rd, 2010
Excellent Psychiatrist
Dr. Robinson is professional, courteous and a very caring doctor. He listens to what I have to say. He's always encouraging. He takes the entire time to talk with me and really find out how I am doing and how well my meds are working. One can't help but feel that this is a doctor who truly cares about his patients and he's like that from the moment you meet him. He comes across as a real person and some egomaniac as too many psychiatrisst do. I highly recommend this young, engergetic doctor.

September 8th, 2010
A good psych. is difficult to locate ...
My primary care physician referred me to Dr. Robinson for management of my psych meds. It took several weeks for my PCP to find Dr. Robinson and get me an appointment. I was concerned about going to Dr. Robinson because his med diploma was from Des Moines University and I was "coming off" of a bad experience - two years of going to another DO psych doc here in DM and the prescribed treatment was not helping me. I was relieved to see another diploma in his office from the University of Iowa med school. He has additional training from the U of Iowa. I liked Dr. Robinson from the moment we met and he has given me good care since then. I have been going to see him for almost two years. He listens carefully to what I tell him and takes a lot of notes. He encourages me to do my own research on the Internet about the meds I am taking and how I am feeling. I bring in articles that I print from the Internet and we discuss them. He makes me feel like I am actively working on my problems with him. Thank you, Dr. Robinson.

July 25th, 2010
i like my ara because hes nice and does wonderful and i have purfured some people to him ive been seeing him for along time and i woundnt ask for another doctor he has patients and im a person that likes helping people with problems i hope every 1 there has a wonderful day every day and as far as im concerned you all are stars and you get lots of points

June 8th, 2017