A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ara Tilkian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ara Tilkian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tilkian
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tilkian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ara Tilkian, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tilkian graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Tilkian has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ara G Tilkian FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ara G. Tilkian practice?
- Dr. Ara Tilkian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ara Tilkian practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Van Nuys Internists and Van Nuys Cardiologists.