A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ara Tilkian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ara Tilkian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ara Tilkian, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tilkian graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Tilkian has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ara Garabet Tilkian FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ara G. Tilkian practice?
- Dr. Ara Tilkian has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ara Tilkian practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Valencia, CA.
See Mission Hills Internists and Mission Hills Cardiologists.