Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arabella Leet
Dr. Arabella Leet, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI, with another office in Baltimore, MD. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Leet is affiliated with Kennedy Kreiger Institute, The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Shriners Hospitals for Children - Honolulu. She speaks English.
Dr. Arabella Leet has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Arabella Leet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.
Dr. Robert Nemechek
Honolulu, HI 0 mi51
Dr. Graham Fedorak
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Honolulu, HI 0.05 mi
Dr. Jonathan Pellett
Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Honolulu, HI 0.05 mi23