A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Araceli Borbon-Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Araceli Borbon-Reyes, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borbon-Reyes graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Borbon-Reyes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Orange General Hospital
- Cathedral Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Araceli O Borbon-Reyes MD is a female Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Araceli O. Borbon-Reyes practice?
- Dr. Araceli Borbon-Reyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Araceli Borbon-Reyes practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Pathologists.