A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Araceli Casso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Araceli Casso is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Araceli Casso, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Casso graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Araceli Gonzalez Casso MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Araceli G. Casso practice?
- Dr. Araceli Casso has 1 office location.
Dr. Araceli Casso practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists and Houston Child Psychiatrists.