A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Araceli Hankins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Araceli Hankins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Araceli Hankins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hankins graduated from Cebu Doctors' University.
Dr. Hankins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Araceli Torion Hankins MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Araceli T. Hankins practice?
- Dr. Araceli Hankins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Araceli Hankins practices Pediatrics near Grayslake, IL.
See Grayslake Pediatricians.