Dr. Aracely Ferrer MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

July 20th, 2016
Great office, great staff, wonderful doctor. Normal wait times for a very sympathetic, thorough doctor's visit.

October 21st, 2013
disappointed
My daughter has been to see Dr. Ferrer 3 times because she is a new born. I was highly disappointed with Dr. Ferrer. All 3 times we have been to see her we have waited a min. of an hour and a half to see her. What has really upset me with her is that she takes phone calls during the examination. The 1st appt. she did it I figured it was work related and probably wouldn't be a regular thing. Well, our 2nd appt. she again answered a phone call and it was a person call. I could tell because of her conversation it must have been a contractor doing work at her house. The 3rd visit was definitely a personal call b/c I was next to her at the exam table and the person's name on the caller ID had the same last name as hers. If I have to wait up to 2 hours to see her, I think she should give my daughter the respect to conduct a ten minute checkup uninterrupted. Needless to say I'm looking for a new pediatrician. On a positive note, any staff we have worked with has been great. My daughter went to the 151 location.

February 17th, 2011
Don't Waste Your Time
OMG every-time I've been I have waited over 2 hours. Once I waited 4 hours and I had a 9:10AM appointment. I have an infant and this is ridiculous. Today I had a 9AM appointment for shots I waited 39 mins ( from the time I sat down in the chair, yes I used an actual stop watch)until they took my daughter to the back to be weighed and to measure her. After going back to the waiting room and sitting again another 34 mins until they called my daughters name. Once in the room we waited over 15 mins for the dr ( normal and not bad) after that it was another 32 mins for the nurse to come give the shot. We have only gone here 4 times and all have had appointments weeks in advance. We had to wait over 4 hours once. With no explanation. Don't waste your time unless you have all day. We only took her there while we temp had mediciad for my daughter as my husband was laid off. She has insurance starting next week and we will not be seeing her again.