A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aradhana Addepalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aradhana Addepalli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aradhana Addepalli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Addepalli graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Addepalli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aradhana Addepalli MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Aradhana Addepalli practice?
- Dr. Aradhana Addepalli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aradhana Addepalli practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Endocrinologists.