A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aradhana Addepalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aradhana Addepalli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Addepalli
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Addepalli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aradhana Addepalli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Addepalli graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Addepalli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aradhana Addepalli MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Aradhana Addepalli practice?
- Dr. Aradhana Addepalli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Aradhana Addepalli practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Troy, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Endocrinologists.