Dr. Aradhana Kar MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Cupertino, CA

3.3

October 28th, 2011
My Favorite Doctor
I had randomly picked Dr Kar and I couldn'y be happier with my choice.When I received medical insurnace through my company, I had to select a primary doctor. I flipped through the book and I like Dr Kar's name, so I wrote it down as my selection. I was not too thrilled about going to an unknown doctor, but after my first visit, I could not be happier with my selection. Here it is 3 years laetr and I am basing my new medical insurance selection being able to continue having Dr Kar as my primary doctor.I love doctor Kar and I do not know what I would do with out her. I would love to recommend everyone I know to see her, as long as it does not negatively effect me to make appointments with Dr Kar.I wish every doctor was more like Dr Kar.Dr Kar is extremely easy to talk to. To receive advice from. She takes the time to veify she understands what you are talking about. She offers as many solutions as are applicable. She always works to make sure I am in great health as well as that I stay on the right mediacl and health track.

February 24th, 2010