Dr. Aradhana Rajkumar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aradhana Rajkumar?

8 years (+ continuing) of experience with Dr

Posted on July 11th, 2017

She is just fabulous. Yes, one key factor is wait time for scheduled appointment - but it will be justified the moment she walks in the room and talks to your child first making him/her comfortable. Once she is engaged with us in the room she forgets the time limit she has to spent and becomes one of our family member for that 15 - 20 mins (until we get a knock on the door and receptionist says Dr there are others waiting). As for care she knows what symptoms have occurred and what exactly with help in healing quickly - be it with over the counter, prescribed, or best of all home remedy - she will advice you on all of them. On top of that she will call you back - might be late as she has to go through a list of unanswered calls but she will call you let it be at 8 pm or 10 pm or 1 am. I am telling you this from 8 years of experience and we will continue to use her services for another 8+ years - you will not regret having her as your Pediatrician.

Best Paed in North Jersey

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Dr Aradhana Rajkumar has been my son's paed since his birth. We have had to see other paeds a couple of times but so far she has been the best for him. She is extremely amiable and kids like her. She is the only paed i know who is a phone call away even if you call at 10 in the night. She has often called me to check on my son when he was falling sick often. She also came to office on a Sunday when I called about his illness and she felt he needed to be seen. I have never seen another paed who is so dedicated to the cause of her little patients. God bless her!

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Very responsible follows her patient, always available and responds to the calls made. One more thing goes out of the way to help even in the off days and holidays. Always recommend to new mom. Ask her questions she will respond to them well

Posted on October 5th, 2015

She is great with the children and takes the time to explain to parents in detail what is need to be done. The new front staff is very helpful and are very good with the children. They answer all our questions and are very courteous and I believe they will be a great team!

not satisfied

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

The older staff were better, but the new staff are not very helpful except the nurse.

She makes you feel at home

Posted on March 24th, 2015

She is a charming lady. Going to her was always like going to a friends place, she makes you and your child so comfortable. She gives so much time and attention to the patient that she just becomes part of the family. Her diagnose were mostly accurate. Follow up, appointments, and on phone assistance are so easy with her. Just wait time is long, that is because she gives so much time to each family. But after the visit you always feel nice.

Posted on December 26th, 2014

This doctors was very kind to my children, she takes the time and listens to my concerns and she is very hands on

Excellent Doctor!!

Posted on November 21st, 2014

Dr Aradhana is very good. quick in diagnosing a problem. Very Prompt. I used to take my 2 year old daughter to her. We never had to go for a 2nd visit for the same illness. She even used to call us back late evenings and on weekends whenever we left a voicemail. We shifted to CA and even months after that she used to reply back to our voice mails and advice us. If I go back to PArsippany, I would like my daughter to be seen by Dr Aradhana..

Posted on August 9th, 2014

Best doctor i ever met

simply amazing

Posted on November 29th, 2013

Dr. Raj is the most amazing pediatrician and overall person I have ever met. I first met her when I was pregnant with my twins,I wanted to make sure I felt comfortable with the doctor I was choosing before they were born. She answered ever question I had and the ones I didn't even think to ask! She visited the babies ever day at the hospital and again spoke at lengths about anything we were unsure about. Being a first time mom with twins I was overwhelmed. She promised that if I ever needed anything for the babies or my mental health that I could call her day or night and she would help me through, and I know she meant it. She is always on call and never goes to a service. When the twins had problems she not only helped them she called multiple times to check on them to ensure they were better. When they were sick it was always come as soon as you can, never we can fit you in two days from now. We moved before they turned a year old and we miss her dearly no doctor cares as much as Dr. Raj. It's simple:if you love your kids you go to Dr. Raj who will treat your family as her own.

Best Pediatrician you could ever imagine

Posted on October 11th, 2013

Dr. Rajkumar is by-far one of the most caring, knowledgeable, compassionate physicians I have ever met. When we had our first child two years ago,Dr. Rajkumar spent over 2 hours with us, explaining all necessary care for our daughter while relieving all of our new parent anxieties. Over the past two years, Dr. Rajkumar has gone above and beyond the call of any Doctor in instances such as returning a phone call after midnight on a weekend and calling in an emergency prescription to ensuring our children are feeling better with follow up phone calls. With our newborn son, Dr. Rajkumar has been persistent and concerned to resolve his gastrointestinal issues and ensure he receives the best care. I have recommended Dr. Rajkumars practice to both family and friends who also could not be happierWho is this? with the care she provides their children as well. She is truly an outstanding physician and an amazing person.

Posted on September 30th, 2013

I don't agree at with the last review. This dr is soo sweet and caring. She not only spend quality time with the pt but also make sure that the parents understands before leaving the room... I have never in the last 5 years felt rushed or unsatisfied leaving her office. In some cases she has even called back at home later in the day after my daughter's sick visit just to check up on her. She is just the most amazing dr. Her staff is very pleasant. I absolutely don't agree with the last reviewer. I recommend this dr to all. After all don't you want the best for your child? If so this dr is your answer :)