Aradhana Rajkumar, MD, MBBS, BS
3219 US HWY 46 East
Suite 115
Parsippany, NJ 07054
(973) 588-4280
Locations and availability (2)

• Currently 3.1904761904762 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.4761904761905 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Aug 9th, 2014

Best doctor i ever met

|  simply amazing  |  show details
by Amanda Tanis on Nov 28th, 2013

Dr. Raj is the most amazing pediatrician and overall person I have ever met. I first met her when I was pregnant with my twins,I wanted to make sure I felt comfortable with the doctor I was choosing before they were born. She answered ever question I had and the ones I didn't even think to ask! She visited the babies ever day at the hospital and again spoke at lengths about anything we were unsure about. Being a first time mom with twins I was overwhelmed. She promised that if I ever needed anything for the babies or my mental health that I could call her day or night and she would help me through, and I know she meant it. She is always on call and never goes to a service. When the twins had problems she not only helped them she called multiple times to check on them to ensure they were better. When they were sick it was always come as soon as you can, never we can fit you in two days from now. We moved before they turned a year old and we miss her dearly no doctor cares as much as Dr. Raj. It's simple:if you love your kids you go to Dr. Raj who will treat your family as her own.

|  Best Pediatrician you could ever imagine  |  show details
by Christina Papasso on Oct 10th, 2013

Dr. Rajkumar is by-far one of the most caring, knowledgeable, compassionate physicians I have ever met. When we had our first child two years ago,Dr. Rajkumar spent over 2 hours with us, explaining all necessary care for our daughter while relieving all of our new parent anxieties. Over the past two years, Dr. Rajkumar has gone above and beyond the call of any Doctor in instances such as returning a phone call after midnight on a weekend and calling in an emergency prescription to ensuring our children are feeling better with follow up phone calls. With our newborn son, Dr. Rajkumar has been persistent and concerned to resolve his gastrointestinal issues and ensure he receives the best care. I have recommended Dr. Rajkumars practice to both family and friends who also could not be happierWho is this? with the care she provides their children as well. She is truly an outstanding physician and an amazing person.

by Payal on Sep 30th, 2013

I don't agree at with the last review. This dr is soo sweet and caring. She not only spend quality time with the pt but also make sure that the parents understands before leaving the room... I have never in the last 5 years felt rushed or unsatisfied leaving her office. In some cases she has even called back at home later in the day after my daughter's sick visit just to check up on her. She is just the most amazing dr. Her staff is very pleasant. I absolutely don't agree with the last reviewer. I recommend this dr to all. After all don't you want the best for your child? If so this dr is your answer :)

Sep 26th, 2013

- We received no help from the doctor - I would not recommend this doctor. - Her staffs very unfriendly after all these years of going. - Come by appointment and still wait for 45 to 60 mins -She'll be having lots of patients coming in a row that she could hardly spent 10-15 mins talking/listening and has to rush out for next patient and quite immune to the doctor getting 10's of phone calls in between and never bother apologizing or excusing which is very annoying as while you are explaining , suddenly another call will interrupt and there goes her attention. AVOID this office. There are so many better pediatric offices out there. And after all, do you really want to gamble and trust the health of your most precious child to THIS people?!?

Jun 22nd, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Raj about 2.5 yrs ago after the birth of my little girl. I find her to be extremely caring, available at all hours (she doesn't use a service for after hours), and patient (especially with a first time mom). I trust Dr. Raj and feel fortunate to have found her. She deserves as many awards as possible. Thank you, Dr. Raj.

|  Parent of two girls  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2013

Since switching from another pediatrician to Dr. Rajkumar, we have been very happy. We have been able to schedule office visit without any issues and even go see her in emergencies without an appointment. She has always been able to accommodate us on a timely basis. She is always available via phone no matter the time of day and even on weekends. She has been very helpful in situations where we are not able to make it in to the office. Recently my daughter had a strong allergic reaction, Dr. Rajkumar would follow up by calling us for updates for two days, twice a day to check on my daughter's status. She cares very much for her patients and is very knowledgeable. She does not rush us out the door even when office's waiting room is full, she makes sure all our questions are answered before we step out the door.

by Radha on Apr 18th, 2013

I moved from India to Newjersey in end of 2011. My son who was 2 years then was very sensitive to infections. Because of which i had to go to doctor every month for some /other issue. I was really worried. But on Meeting the doctor, i had my fear fly out of mind. We nearly spent 45mins on our first visit, explaning the issues we had in India. These 1.5 years, i had visited her she was kind enough to listen and answer our question. Biggest highlight/advantage i would say is even on weekends / out of office hours, if you call and leave a message. She would respond with the remedy and send the prescription to pharmacy immediately.. Really Appreciate it... Thanks Doctor for the support so far and expecting the same .

|  Chemical Engineer  |  show details
by Rohan Menon on Apr 9th, 2013

Dr Aradhana is like an angel for us.......she is the best pediatrician we have visited for our son. We were so happy with her services. We miss her.....since we moved out of New Jersey. We continue to call her for consultation. She is a very nice and warm person.

|  Very polite and nice speaking  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

She is very good at receiving patients, and also she is very good at diagnosis, I was thankful since she just given medicine for my daughter suffering with bad rashes with in a day it got disappeared

|  Very good with the kids  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

Very friendly and knowledgeable. In spite of her being very busy she does not rush through the appointment time. Gives valuable advice. The only negative is long waiting time especially if the appointment is on Sat. Would highly recommend her.

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2011

Dr. Rajkumar cured my son when no other doctors could and I will be forever grateful for what she did.

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2011

Dr Rajkumar is the best doctor around. She is always available at anytime. She has gotten me through many sleepless nights with my son & daughter. The most wonderful, caring doctor around. I love her and wouldn't change doctors for anything. Elenie Wiedman

|  Excellent patient care commitment:  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2010

We are really delighted to have Dr Aradhana Rajkumar as our pediatrician. The other day my child got sick and was vomiting continuously every 15 minutes. We thought of going to emergency and then we call Dr Rajkumar , to our surprise she picked up a call at 1 AM. She was very patient with us. She prescribed the medicine to a 24 hour pharmacy and my child was all right by morning. Her commitment to patient care is remarkable. We recommend her services to one and all. 5 stars ratingSR

|  Worst & careless doctor  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2010

she is a very careless doctor & takes all matters very lightly...she cannot diagnose problems accurately & also lies a lot..she doest even know that in allergies one can get watery mucus & not yellowish..she rushes while doing the check up..she fools everyone..

|  Execllent  |  show details
by Payal on Aug 11th, 2008

She is an excellent Dr. She is very caring and knowlegeable Dr. I am very pleased with her. I have changed many Dr. prior to her and I must say she is really great.

Nov 1st, 2007 on yahoo.com

I went to Dr. Rajkumar for laser hair removal and got excellent results. You can tell she really cares. I HIGHLY recommend her for laser hair removal and I dont have children but if I did I would send them to her. She is a caring person.

Oct 1st, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr Aradhana Rajukumar is just great. She doesn't rush while doing the check up. She takes time to call back and find knowabouts the health. Her office has a pleasnat atmosphere too. Overall, she knows good about what she does. my daughter is not scared ab

Jun 12th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Excellent doctor: I met Dr Rajkumar at Riverside pediatric in Secaucus May 27/07 when my son has really painfull stomach. Everynight he waked me and my husband up for almost 10 days. Thank to GOD that Dr Raj always there when my husband asked questions an