A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aradhi Pandya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aradhi Pandya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandya graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Pandya has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aradhi U Pandya MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aradhi U. Pandya practice?
- Dr. Aradhi Pandya has 1 office location.
Dr. Aradhi Pandya practices Internal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists.