Dr. Aradhika Parmar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aradhika Parmar?

January 9th, 2014

What a wonderful doctor this facility has to offer!!! Little known was this fact to me that Life car of Littleton had its own in house physician who effectively planned,organized my husband s care and managed speciality visits thro her facility staff. This was a God sent gift to us. She was the first physician who explained everything in detail even better than our PCP. My husband is alive due to this doctor .I am indebted to this physician who is everything anyone needs in an excellent physician.

September 9th, 2013

caring ,compassionate ,in house physician---always available to me and my family

I went to Life care of littleton after my heart surgery and received post surgical care from Dr Parmar--under her able guidance I received excellent care and rehab and am back to my job today. She diagnosed me with post operative infection and started me timely on antibiotics and prevented hospitalization. I was lucky to have found her in littleton Life care facility. I am thankful to God almighty for having created such physicians and shall recommend her for anyone needing a physician.

April 24th, 2013

I was a sick lady admitted to life care center of Littleton for rehab. I chose Dr Parmar as my doctor and that was the best decision of my lifetime. She is the most wonderfully caring and compassionate physician I have had and I wished she would be my primary care physician. Her medical knowledge is unsurpassed --she was always willing to receive calls from her patient 's nurses at all times of day or night with no complaints. Not only has she saved my life but she has given me the desire to live by treating my depression along with my chronic diseases. I wish we had more doctors like Dr Parmar in this world and wish her every success.

March 14th, 2016