Dermatologist
Video profile

Thorugh and caring young doctor show details Thorugh and caring young doctor
Dec 5th, 2014

Was scared at my first diagnosis of skin cancer. Her and her staff thoroughly explained to me what MOHS (spelling?) surgery was before operating on me. I felt very relaxed and decided to go ahead with the surgery. I am happy I did! After one try, they removed the cancer and left with a great unnoticeable scar. I would recommend my friends in my retirement community.

Fantastic show details Fantastic
Feb 17th, 2014

Took the time to explain my condition. Did a wonderful job. Would definitely go back! Office staff was very experienced.

Excellent surgeon and friendly staff show details Excellent surgeon and friendly staff
Jan 12th, 2014

Had Mohs surgery 3 times and each time a success and pleasant experience. As soon as you enter the office, the staff and assistants are very kind and warm. Dr. Saxena took the time to explain the Mohs procedure and gave very good aftercare instructions. The outcome was fantastic and I am left with barely visible scars. If , (hopefully not) I had to have the Mohs procedure done again, I would definitely go back to Dr. Saxena.

Apr 14th, 2013

You need to correct your information this doctor is female as you can clearly see by the picture.

Mar 18th, 2013

Very friendly doctor and staff. Helpfull and efficient

Trust Her!Trust her! show details Trust Her!Trust her!
May 4th, 2011

There should be a 5 star rating for this excellent, caring, expert Dr.I have had 10 Mohs surgerys so I feel qualified to say that she is the best!! Thanks and keep up the good work on me and others also...Carol Tyler

Very Professional Young Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon show details Very Professional Young Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon
by Bill on May 18th, 2009

Had my first Mohs surgery for a Basal cell cancer and my dermatologist recommended me to their office. Staff is very friendly and warm, Dr. Saxena is a very compassionate physician with excellent communication skills. I was very nervous for my surgery but this abated upon my encounter with Dr. Saxena. Would highly recommend her services.

Kind, warm doctor show details Kind, warm doctor
Sep 20th, 2008