Dermatologist
455 Pennsylvania Ave
Ste 127
Fort Washington, PA 19034
215-793-9755
Locations and availability (5)

|  Fantastic  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2014

Took the time to explain my condition. Did a wonderful job. Would definitely go back! Office staff was very experienced.

|  Excellent surgeon and friendly staff  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2014

Had Mohs surgery 3 times and each time a success and pleasant experience. As soon as you enter the office, the staff and assistants are very kind and warm. Dr. Saxena took the time to explain the Mohs procedure and gave very good aftercare instructions. The outcome was fantastic and I am left with barely visible scars. If , (hopefully not) I had to have the Mohs procedure done again, I would definitely go back to Dr. Saxena.

|  show details
Apr 14th, 2013

You need to correct your information this doctor is female as you can clearly see by the picture.

|  show details
Mar 18th, 2013

Very friendly doctor and staff. Helpfull and efficient

|  Trust Her!Trust her!  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

There should be a 5 star rating for this excellent, caring, expert Dr.I have had 10 Mohs surgerys so I feel qualified to say that she is the best!! Thanks and keep up the good work on me and others also...Carol Tyler

|  Very Professional Young Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon  |  show details
by Bill on May 18th, 2009

Had my first Mohs surgery for a Basal cell cancer and my dermatologist recommended me to their office. Staff is very friendly and warm, Dr. Saxena is a very compassionate physician with excellent communication skills. I was very nervous for my surgery but this abated upon my encounter with Dr. Saxena. Would highly recommend her services.

|  Kind, warm doctor  |  show details