Overall Review

3.4

April 14th, 2016
The Best ENT. Great person

December 29th, 2015
Great Doc!
Dr Waseem was very friendly and informative - I went in for a fairly routine visit, didn't wait long and had a very pleasurable experience all around. Would definitely recommend!

August 8th, 2015
Great doctor
I saw Dr. Waseem for sinus problems. He was very courteous and funny. I was easily able to make an appointment and him/staff were very accommodating. We were able to resolve the problem and I would go back

July 7th, 2015
Best ENT Dr Ever!!!!!!

January 24th, 2015
Worsen off then before
Seems like he was or could have been a great doctor/surgeon. But now is only in it for the $$! He rushed me to get septoplasty and turbinate reduction (within 2 weeks of my first appt I was recovering post op)-(bad judgement call on my part!) I am still have problems months later. I have since been to another ENT who told me the issues I was having could have been resolved without surgery. And my septum is still deviated! And now have a terrible smell that I can't get rid of, which waseem says is "normal".. I have since been told otherwise. Please use better judgement then I did if you a see him, surgery isn't your only option!

March 24th, 2014
terrible
This guy is awful, I waited 30 minutes in the waiting room to see him and he dismissed me after "examining" me for two seconds. I got better care at the urgent care clinic, who says I may need to see another ENT. I know for sure I won't be going back to see this guy.

August 1st, 2013
RUN!!!! RUN!!! RUN!!!
Doctor Waseem is extremely rude. He always has to make a comment to my fiancee about why he is there and what happen to the last one. We've been together for five years, and he's been to all FOUR visits within the year. We were raised that any thing medical, is a family affair, so excuse us. In addition to that, once I was at the hospital to get my surgrey done for my ears the hospital said Dr.Waseem wasn't going to be there for another five hours. He called the hospital and not me. Then he changed my surgrey time, 3 times, and still was extremely late. He did not even apologize. Now my ears "have rejected" the tubes. One is passed my ear drum and the other is on it's side under my ear drum. In order to put the tubes you are put to sleep, but he just wants to numb my ears, and fix it in his office. Again one is passed my ear drum. He has claimed that my current medical condition has nothing to do with the failure of his surgrey, but that I "have a brain tumor". Save yourself the money, time, and stress!