A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aralis Santiago-Plaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aralis Santiago-Plaud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aralis Santiago-Plaud, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Santiago-Plaud graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Santiago-Plaud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Richardson Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aralis Santiago-Plaud MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Aralis Santiago-Plaud practice?
- Dr. Aralis Santiago-Plaud has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aralis Santiago-Plaud practices Pediatrics near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Coppell, TX.
See Richardson Pediatricians.